Rapid Weight Loss Tips
Basically all you have to do is 3 things:
- Stop eating high-carb foods.
- Eat more Protein, Fat and Veggies.
- Exercise 3 or 4 times a week (recommended, but ultimately optional).
As always, there are a few more tips that you might find helpful if you’re seriously trying to expedite the process.
– Drink water, coffee or tea. Nothing quite satisfies thirst as water does. Drink tons of it. If you like to indulge yourself with teas and coffees, then by all means keep indulging yourself. Coffee acts as an appetite suppressant. Tea actually raises your metabolism and reduces your stress levels (which you’ll read later on is extra important).
– Employ the use smaller dishes. The geniuses who study these things have shown that people automatically eat less food when they eat off of a smaller dish (just don’t go for seconds).
– Sleep, and sleep soundly. We can’t all sleep like babies, but we sure need to try. Lack of proper sleep can be paired to gaining weight and obesity. You’ve heard sleep is important for mental health, it’s also important for your body’s health.
– Stop stressing out. Constantly being stressed raises cortisol, the stress hormone. High levels of cortisol causes more fat accumulation in the stomach/belly. Take a few extra deep breaths during the day.
When you sleep well and aren’t stressed, you’ll find yourself having less cravings. Sticks to our first three rapid weight loss tips, and keep in mind the rest and you should do well on your journey.