Cardio exercise is generally any exercise that is going to raise your heart rate and force you to breathe harder for an extended time frame of your energy. Cardio exercise has advantages apart from weight-loss. Cardio will provide you more endurance and more stamina. It boosts the health of your heart, and it boosts the ability of your breathing until your body system can receive fresh air more easily.
The fresh air you can get into your body system, the more energy you will have. Cardio will also have a positive effect on your body capabilities to deal with stress. Cardio exercise can be conducted through various methods such as brisk walking, running, swimming, jogging, cycling, and using a stepper etc. The process will depend on your decision. While involved in cardio exercise you will be without a doubt to get rid of fat. However, this will come to a quit soon after finishing the cardio exercise.
There is another method of exercising that you should do along with cardio exercise in your weight loss plan, which will considerably enhance your results. This strategy is to begin with weight training. Most of the people are not aware of how valuable training with weight can be when it comes to reducing weight effectively. When you are in weight training, your metabolism gets a surge. Not only does it get rid of fat while you are training, it is consistent to shed weight for many hours after you have stopped training.
As we get older we naturally start losing muscle and in later life, this can cause problems with joints, bones and our capabilities to shed weight. So it is necessary that we do what we can not only to keep muscle but to enhance it where we can. Weight training is not just about body building or power lifting. All types of athletes and sports people use weight training in their exercises, and they are not all body builders and power lifters.
When you only do cardio, you will shed weight. However, much of this weight will not just be in the form of fat, you will shed muscle as well. This is something that really needs to be avoided. The fact is that the more muscular tissue you have on your body system, the more calories you will get rid of. Your body system often considers muscle as a bit of a luxury, as it needs to use a lot of calories to keep the muscle on your framework. When you cut back on calories and start cardio, your body system will try to get rid of muscle because it is calorie expensive. This can actually decrease your capabilities to shed weight.
Cardio exercise can come in various types. The technique is to choose something that you are going to appreciate and will not keep you getting exhausted. Apart from that, you can also switch to and from various strategies to keep you motivated.
Cardio exercise is an activity that you will do at an average amount for a minimum of 20 minutes, building up to about half an hour or at times even higher. You should always begin slow pace for about 5 or 10 minutes because this allows your body system to warm-up and cuts down on the risk of any injury. It is also a wise concept to spend 5 or 10 minutes cooling down after finishing your exercise. You do this by going at the same slower pace as you were when you were warming up.
Before you begin a cardio exercise program, always consult your doctor, who can evaluate your current situation and give you a hard concept as to where you should begin and what you are capable of. For the first week or two don’t try to force yourself too much. Spend this time getting to grips with what you are doing. This also gives you and your body system the chance to get comfortable with these changes. Once you have a few weeks under your belt then you could start adding to your program. This can be in the amount of time or distance that you do. Keep in mind that to keep on enhancing you must keep adding, otherwise your body system will soon change to what you are doing and this will lead to ending your results. Look also best cardio sports
The next thing is to choose what type of cardio exercise you want to do. Try to think of something that you are ready to love. If you hate running, it will be ineffective taking up running to shed weight, because your heart will not be in it, and you will soon quit doing it. For cardio to function properly you will need to do it for a certain amount of time (20-45 minutes). A lot of people can find out dullness setting in pretty quickly. To compensate you for this you should use music wherever possible while you do your cardio exercise. Choose your favorite songs or something fast and motivational. Focus on the credentials songs and not the time you are spending doing your exercise. This stops you from clock watching and you will realize that a lot of your time spent doing exercise goes by considerably quicker.
Here are a few of the best types of cardio exercise for losing weight:
- Elliptical devices are an excellent way of losing weight, enhancing your endurance, and building your muscles. They are relatively new compared to other items of exercise devices but are very effective. You have the main advantages of working your upper and lower body system with an elliptical exercise device.
- Rowing devices are perfect tools. Not only do they target all areas of your body system, they can up to a point enhance muscles, which is always an important part when you are trying to lose weight. Apart from the health and fitness advantages, you can burn up many calories using a rowing device. The fact is that the more of your body system you use during exercise, the more calories you will get rid of.
- Running is another excellent way of burning up calories and it is also free. Running is more beneficial than jogging for burning calories. A couple of points to bear in mind are that you should ensure that you have a pair of proper running shoes. Also, try to run on a soft surface such as grass as this will have less impact on your joints than if you were on a road. If you do run on a road, forget the credentials songs because you don’t want to be hit by a car that you didn’t hear coming.
- A stationary bicycle is a traditional piece of the device which has been around for many years. It is still considered as a powerful cardio exercise, but it all depends on what levels of difficulty you are making a decision on. The benefit of a piece of device is that you can ride it while you are watching television, which may reduce some of the dullness related with a health and fitness bicycle.
- Aerobics. Engaging in aerobic exercise dance is a good way of staying fit. You can listen to the music while you perform the aerobic movements. But choose an aerobic exercise program according to your stamina. Start the exercises at your normal rate and gradually with time increase your rate.
- Swimming. It offers a great exercise for the whole body and contains movements which activate the major muscles. Swimming is also a fun action and doesn’t feel like a common exercise regimen. The different swimming action like breast action and freestyle goals many muscles of the body. You should swim for around 30 minutes consistently for effective results.
Quick Tip: Sometimes a good idea – find a hobby
These are by no means all of the cardio exercises that you can do. There are numerous of others such as skipping rope, circuit training, using steppers and walking. You need to choose one or a combination of a few that you will think you might love. Keep in mind to ease into it and enhance what you do a stage at a time. One thing is clear and that is the performance of cardio exercise for weight-loss.